Game two of the Battle of the Beltways begins tonight! Woo Hoo, we get beat the Nats for fun!
Now what exactly makes this game so fun?
There’s actually four reasons!
#1- Free Nick Markakis jerseys!
That’s right free Nick Markakis jerseys
Only the one they are giving out are the black BP ones! Awesome
#2- Field of Dreams on the “Tron!
That’s right Field of Dreams is going to be played on the Jumbotron!
Some of my favorite quotes
“If you build it, he will come.“
“The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been baseball. America has rolled by like an army of steamrollers. It has been erased like a blackboard, rebuilt and erased again. But baseball has marked the time. This field, this game: it’s a part of our past, Ray. It reminds us of all that once was good and it could be again. Oh… people will come Ray. People will most definitely come.”
Shoeless Joe Jackson: Hey, is this heaven?
- Ray Kinsella : No, it’s Iowa.
Ray Kinsella: The voice is back.
Annie Kinsella: Oh, Lord… you don’t have to build a football field now, do you?
Annie Kinsella: What if the Voice calls while you’re gone?
- Ray Kinsella: Take a message.
- Shoeless Joe Jackson: The last two have been high and tight, so where do you think the next one’s gonna be?
- Archie Graham: Well, either low and away… or in my ear.
- Shoeless Joe: He’s not gonna want to load the bases, so look for low and away. But watch out for in your ear.
<embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/bu1sWIuZp1a-TC8uWN4B-w/0" width="512" height="296" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" http://www.hulu.com/embed/b2v_vaX-FqgEBEP_ZiZyMQ