I found some screenshots of the virtual Orioles; here they are:
And some non-O’s. Virtual Grady!!!!!:
My question for Melissa: is virtual Grady handsome?
And Mr. Cover Boy:
First of all this is insane: it’s snowing in March in places as far away as the Clemson campus and the Clemson campus in SC is two states away from Florida!!! Clemson is closer to the equator,
than Maryland or New England, yet it sounds like Clemson got snowed on more! We of course don’t have school, but Ztaknek is not fond of snow at all. I’m going to volunteer to clean the cars with a ginormous squeegie! This is environmentally good too. If it’s snowing in March, then Global Warming is slowing down!!! I am trying to be really green. This is a pretty good two day span because guess what is coming out tomorrow:
MLB 09: THE SHOW!!! I have one burning question: Can Dustin hit the controversial High and Tight fastball?, Sony’s doing a whole ad campaign on this. Check it out; the site’s on my link list. WALLY TALKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also want to tour the New York twins and I probably will give you a review of the game.
Speaking of snow and baseball this is fun, your the Indians groundscrew during the snow games.
Yeah, March is certainly coming in like a lion, a very hungry lion. Not a Detroit Lion, obviously!
Bob won yesterday with 13 guys, however nobody did Pepper Martin or Bobby Wine.
Who played the first game at Wrigley Field?
Although I don’t have a PS3 I know one of the features is if you have a mic from guitar hero or anything like that you can record your cheers and jeers. I brained stormed some for the Yard. These could be funny
- Jeer-Mark Texeira: Hey Mark if signing with the Yankees makes you a hometown hero then you clearly failed geography!!
- Chant Jeer- Any Yankee: YOU’RE PAID TO MUCH!!! (CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP)
- Jeer- Any Fat Guy (Sabithia, Howard, ect): Hey CC try adding this to your vocabulary I’m full
- Jeer- Ryan Howard: There are other foods beside the cheesestake Chubo.
- Jeer- Prince Fielder: Your not supposed to eat the the meat running around the field.
- Cheer- Melvin Mora: Melvin get on RBI for each kid you have.
- Jeer- Valdimir Guerreo: Hey Vlad there’s a ball on the moon you can hit it.
Speaking of THE SHOW I’m pretty sure when I get it on the third guess who’s a free agent. Manny. Now I would want to sign him with Pirates or another team in the dumps so that way when the start franchise mode I will have a decnt chance. However do would a team like that have enough money. Manny could DH for the Orioles….
Here are the videos to Citi Field and the new Yankee Stadium.
My Notes on the NYS video.
- 0:35 The guys who will draw the most boos on Opening Day
- 0:37- 44 If the camera adds 10 pounds to somebody, the PS3 subtracts 30 pounds. (Guess the motion suit couldn’t fit somebody that large.) Also check out the square clock!
- 0:57 A suite, a patio and M.P. WOW!!
- 1:03 That’s cool that the game has that
- 1:09 Notice they left that gap in right
Like I said in my about me one of my interests is MLB 08/09 The Show. In fact I’m planing to get MLB 09 myself. And I will do Dynasty/Franchise mode with the O’s. I ‘ll probably do better then them any way. So be prepared for I will bring up the how I’m doing in the game compared to Orioles or give you the details to a great game I played. I really like playing in that mode since the games count and you can compare your self the O’s.